Varzaneh Desert Camp
Varzaneh desert camp is a one day tour designed for those travelers who want to see a beautiful desert landscape and experience the silence under a sky full of stars.
On this trip, we get to our campsite by riding camels for one hour through the sandhills and come back in the morning by riding a quad with an experienced quad driver. Your guide on this tour is also an astronomer and gives you interesting information about stars and constellations at night.
What is included?
- Sleeping equipment (tent, blankets, and pillow)
- Transportation (car, camel, quad)
- English speaking tour guide who also explains about stars and constellations during the night.
- Dinner (chicken barbeque)
- Breakfast (Omelette, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and warm drink)
- A room in Varzaneh to leave your unnecessary luggage before the tour
- Shower after the tour
What is excluded?
- Pickup from Isfahan or Yazd is not included. But you can ask for this option with an extra charge.
- Let us know if you are vegetarian (we provide a suitable dish for you)
- Bring your warm clothes
- Please let us show you how to do sandboarding. You may hurt yourself if you don’t know it.
- Consider the quad is not self-driving. But trust us, our driver is a professional and will give you an exciting round.